16. AUSTRIAN OPEN GRAZ 2023 –
Super World Tour Finals
Fri 22. – Sun 24. September
Events: Elite & Amateurs, Juniors & Seniors – Singles, Doubles
Final time Schedule
Racketsport Center Graz:
11:40 – 19:20 (last start) Doubles Day
21:00 ERU Workshop THINK BIG WC 2022 in Austria
8:00 – 22:00 (last start) Singles Day
18:00 – 21:00 Be Active Night
19:00 – 23:00 Players Dinner
approx. 20:00 Prize Winning Ceremony Doubles
9:00 – 14:20 (last start) Finals Day
approx. 15:30 Prize Winning Ceremony Singles
In addition due to the cooperation of the organiser RFA – Racketlon Federation Austria with the ÖTTV – Österreichischer Tischtennisverband, the Anti-Doping Regulations of the ITTF – International Table Tennis Federation are valid see www.ittf.com
By entering all players accept the tournament regulations of the BABOLAT AUSTRIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS specified for Austrian Open.
With their registration for the tournament, players are explicitly agreeing to following FIR rules:
This includes the authorisation of FIR to pass their player contact information to their national federations.
2. the Terms and Conditions for players’ participation in FIR international Racketlon events, as governed by the official FIR Players and Draws Regulations:
3. allow images and videos to be taken of them and published on the FIR media channels as well as any other media like TV, newspaper etc.
4. the “Koubaa Rule”, that they are responsible for their own insurances.
FIR and the tournament organisers decline all liability and responsibility in cases of insurance.
RACKET SPORT CENTER GRAZ
Fri 22. to Sun 24. September
Events: Elite, Amateurs, Juniors, Seniors – Singles, Doubles
Address: Ragnitzstrasse 58b, 8047 Graz
Centre-Court Arena Livestream: Tabletennis table Donic Dehli World Cup, Badminton mat, Squash Glasscourt, Tennis Indoor-carpet
Sidecourts: 2 Tabletennis, 2 Badminton mats, 2 Squash, 2 Tennis Indoor-carpet, 2 Tennis Outdoor-artificial clay
- The hotel can only be booked through On Your Marks.
- Booking and Entry-Deadline: Monday 11th September (23:59)
- All purchases are made per person. Double rooms must be booked by one person.
- Free shuttle service from and to Graz airport or train station is available. The official shuttle will run between the sports centers and the tournament hotel at fixed times.
- Best connection from Vienna Airport to Hauptbahnhof Graz is direct train, check www.oebb.at
Official Hotel: Austria Trend Hotel Europa Graz ****
Early Bird prices valid until 14.8.
Single 85€ (instead of 109€) per person/per night including breakfast
Double 120€ (instead of 149€) per room/per night including breakfast
Regular prices from 15.8.
Single 90€ (instead of 109€) per person/per night including breakfast
Double 130€ (instead of 149€) per room/per night including breakfast
Address: Bahnhofgürtel 89, 8020 Graz
Directly next to the main Trainstation Hauptbahnhof Graz
The Entry Deadline is Monday 11. September (23:59) ONLY via the digital booking platform ON YOUR MARKS
Early Bird until 14.8. All singles only 35€
Regular price from 15.8. All singles only 45€
Optional Players Dinner: barbecue or vegetarian barbecue 10€
Please note that early bird prices only apply if a booking is made until August 14th through On Your Marks. Discounts are displayed on On Your Marks at the end of the ordering process.
Entry fee all doubles: per player 20€
Optional Players Dinner: barbecue or vegetarian barbecue 10€ of booked via On Your Marks (15€ on site)
Tabletennis: BUTTERFLY*** Plastic 40+ orange
Badminton: BABOLAT 1 Feather
Tennis: BABOLAT Team
Prize Money: 1550 Euro
Winner Men Elite 1000€, Winner Women Elite 550€
Cost expenses: max. 5000 Euro
max. 120€ per playing day plus extra arrival day
Top 7 (WR 1.9.23) elite men on entry list
Top 3 (WR 1.9.23) elite women on entry list
Total: Max. 6550 Euro for Elite players