What is it?
Starting 2022 the ERU – European Racketlon Union – is introducing new Digital Membership for players. The Digital Membership includes the Digital Racketlon Pass, a digital player pass that will be introduced as early as Q1 2022.
Who needs it?
The RFA – Racketlon Federation Austria is requiring to hold a Digital Racketlon Pass to participate in all RFA tournaments in 2022. Players who didn’t claim this offer will be able to register for the Digital Racketlon Pass online starting late January 2022.
What are the Costs?
The ERU Digital Membership – including the Digital Racketlon Pass for players costs 100 €, but is available for only 25 € for all Austrian players who apply and PAY latest 31st January 2022. From February 2022 the membership can be paid within a newly developed payment system.
Why act now?
Thanks to subsidies from the Austrian Sports Ministry the ERU is able offer a special deal for all new members who apply before January 31st 2022. You will get:
- ERU Digital Membership & Digital Racketlon Pass for 2022 – worth 100 €
- Free entry at 1 draw at 1 RFA tournament hosted by your home club – worth up to 30 €
- Free Entry at 1 draw at Sport Austria Finals/ÖM 2022 – worth 30 €
- Free Entry at 1 draw at ÖM Split in 2022 -worth 25 €
- You pay only 25 € (instead of 185 €)
What do you need to do?
Follow these simple steps to benefit:
- Transmit the required information using the form on this site
- Follow the steps in our automated E-Mail
- Contact us if you did not receive any E-Mail – after checking your Spam-Folder
- After submitting, transfer the reduced membership fee of 25 € before Jan 31st 2022 as described in the E-Mail: (Receiver: European Racketlon Union, IBAN: AT68 4715 0115 6114 0000, Purpose: “MB 2022 FirstName LastName Sportbonus”)
Please note that applicants have no legal claim of receiving the bonus. If your information and/or payment does not reach us before Jan 31st 2021, the special conditions may not apply.